There are a few things you need to know about Round 2, Day 2:
1) If you have not alread, you will be eliminated from Buffett's bracket challenge. There are 16 game today and my rough estimate is that there is a 1% chance of escaping day 2 intact (for those lucky few who escaped day 1!).
2) Yesterday went just as expected: Pitt crushed Colorado, Harvard and North Dakota St. won, while Saint Louis and Texas both won in thrillers. And, the round out the light day of upsets, we had Dayton at 28% to overcome Ohio State.
2) Upsets predicted for today: Oklahoma State (9) is favored over Gonzaga (8) to the tune of 58% and the big call is Tenessee (11) at 62% over over UMass (6).
3) Most likely upsets are the games where the higher seed is less than 60% to win: Memphis (8) is 59% against George Washington (9) and New Mexico (7) is just 60% against Stanford (10).
5) Full list of real-time updating predictions. These are updating about every 2-3 minutes. I apologize in advance for any real-time quirks!
Now … go have a productive day at work!